This picture doesn't have anything to do with the post, it's just awesome.
Hey everyone! The hard work and hours of searching have finally paid off! I have a job! I will be starting this new job next week, Monday, at Central Utah Clinic in their Business Office. I'm not entirely sure as to all the duties I'll be doing. I was told some of my job duties during the interview, but how can you remember them when you're thinking of responses in your head while at the same time focusing on what they are saying. I just remember thinking as he told me the duties, "Oh yeah, I can do that. Oh that sounds really interesting. I like it.", and that is pretty much all I remember of the duties. When I start my job I will update you on my these duties. I'm so excited to have a real job though; 8-5, good pay, and benefits.
Life is good, real good.
7 comments:
congrats!! that is great news. have fun!
you're right, the picture is awesome!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/who%252527s%20awesome%20you%252527re%20awesome/JQB5150/awesome.jpg
Yea Mikell! I am sooo excited for you. I still want to talk to you sometime when you have a minute!
Congrats! That is very exciting news indeed!
Good news indeed! Congrats!
So glad you got the job Mikell! I hope this isn't a repeat! I keep trying to comment on your blog, but I must not be doing it right. I miss you and it was so fun having you, Heidi, and the kids here! Wish you could have stayed a little bit longer! I love you!
Is that job in the billing department covering internal medicine? If it is I'm going to be green with jealousy. I interviewed for that job at the end of September and got rejected! And it took them like three weeks to tell me so. Anyway, at least they gave the job to a Warshingtonian. Props to you, Mikell!
Post a Comment