Saturday, September 19, 2009

photographs

What I've been up this month-
A little weekend trip to Montana with some family:
Old Faithful
Baby flyin' high in Yellowstone Park
Some serious bacteria
Monkey...I mean William
This picture is beautiful (just ignore the shorts, Heidi's idea)
Jared post Belly Flop Contest 2009
Baby Bear
Mama Bear!
Mikell, Cole, Stacie
Stacie did most of the paddling
Jared did most of the paddling...
Utah State Fair!:
Ferris Wheel, love those things
A pumpkin: 306 lbs.
Prized Ear of Corn
Pre-World's Smallest Woman
(eating a foot long corn dog and Elephant Ears...fair food so good)
(and she was small)
Hiking the "Y":
The view from the top

5 comments:

Dan said...

Nice shorts! :) I'd heard Montana was beautiful, but I had no idea it was that beautiful.

K-Rae said...

Fun pictures Kel! Thanks for sharing.

Mom said...

Awesome pictures Mikell! I wish we could have went with you guys! It looks so beautiful and peaceful there! Maybe another time! Love ya!

Mom said...

Awesome pictures Mikell! Thanks for sharing! I wish dad and I could have made that trip. It looks so beautiful and peaceful there! Maybe next time....love ya!

Mom said...

Mikell,
I love all the pictures!!! Especially love the backside of the shorts pic!!! You are so funny! And what a great aunt you are! Halle, Cole, William and Andrew are lucky to have an aunt that plays with them, laughs with them, and is just plain wonderful with them! You are a really special daughter! I love you!