Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We got skillz to pay the billz

This is a video we (roommates and I) did for our Ward Talent Show. Jessica is a really amazing guitarist and played live at the show to this video featuring a montage of talented actresses, toilet licking, gruesome special effects, and brief nudity (I'm kidding).
The song is by Weird Al and it is called One More Minute.

4 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

LOL this is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!!!

k and p said...

I think this film needs to be nominated for the emmy's! Its hilarious! :) you are awesome Mikell!

Mom said...

That was so funny! About pee'd my pants!!! Love you Mikell and I'm glad you are having fun! Your roommates look like great gals that love to have fun!

K-Rae said...

HAHAHAH! Oh my goodness Kel! You are hilarious! I am glad you have been having such a fun time! I miss your face!