We left Provo at 6:15 am and got home at 10:00pm. It was fabulous! We hiked all day at the park and had a great time.
These are the arches we went and saw:
-First we saw Landscape Arch, it is really crazy that it is still standing today, it looks like it could fall any day now. You can see our group standing in front of the Landscape Arch in the second collage. While walking up to the arch I got some commentary by Jeff on digital film. Very fun!
-Our second stop was the Double "O" Arch. This was my second favorite. I mean I even got to stand on the TOP! It was SAAAAWEEEET! The bottom collage shows Jeff and I jumping on the arch. I'm not sure how legal that was, but there were no signs otherwise. :) If you look at the first collage, you can see the 2 arches, which make it the Double "O".
-Our third stop (and I may be out of order) was the Navajo Arch. If you look at the first collage you will see me standing underneath it. And I am posing by the sign...This arch was pretty cool because it opened up to a little cove. Inside the cove was a beautiful tree, I'm not sure what kind, but it was picturesque.
-Our last and final arch was none other than the Delicate Arch. The hike to it was even great because of all the colors. There were greens, reds, browns, and blues everywhere. The sky was clearing up from being cloudy all day. When you first see the Delicate Arch it is amazing. You are walking along a cliffside for a ways and then you turn a corner and there it is, just right there! There isn't anything like it.
***OH and in the very right corner of this collage below, is Balanced Rock. I dunno how it works, but it is perfectly balanced...mother nature is sooooooooo crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment