This Valentine's Day, I get to spend it working at the Bookstore!!!!! No really this is not that bad. I will be at the slowest register in the entire store for 8 hours and most likely reading the whole time. JOY!!!! Haha, okay so I'm being a little sarcastic. I do wish I could be where Aubs and Kristi are right now, playing in the Idaho snow, driving around on snowmobiles, and sleeping in a toasty cabin. Ah the relaxation....maybe next year I'll actually have a man to spend the holiday with or I'll splurge on a fabulous vacation.
I hope you and everyone else will and is having a splendid, romantic, or as my roommates call it rotic (romantic without the "man") Valentine's Day!
In other news, this last Wednesday a large group in my ward went snowshoeing up Rock Canyon and it was a blast. We hiked for about 1.5 miles in, and had a fire and hot cider. Our fire pit was right by this tiny cave. It didn't go in to far, but it had a few tunnels with dead ends. It was fun and our Bishop came which is really awesome. I might be biased, but I do believe I have the best Bishop ever. We have some great leadership in our ward and I have really enjoyed my ward this year. Here are some pictures from the hike!





I got a sweet little valentine from Halle. She got me a beautiful glittery temporary tattoo. Probably the best surprise in the mail I have had in a loooong time! Thanks Halle bug!
I hope you and everyone else will and is having a splendid, romantic, or as my roommates call it rotic (romantic without the "man") Valentine's Day!In other news, this last Wednesday a large group in my ward went snowshoeing up Rock Canyon and it was a blast. We hiked for about 1.5 miles in, and had a fire and hot cider. Our fire pit was right by this tiny cave. It didn't go in to far, but it had a few tunnels with dead ends. It was fun and our Bishop came which is really awesome. I might be biased, but I do believe I have the best Bishop ever. We have some great leadership in our ward and I have really enjoyed my ward this year. Here are some pictures from the hike!
Inside the cave and outside drinking hot cider by our teeny tiney fire! And Jason is really excited!
I liked this picture. I was testing my camera out in the dark and got this! A bit eerie.
Also last Friday, Heidi and her kids came down for the afternoon to visit. We went to the Legacy Center in Lehi and went swimming in their HUGE kiddie pool. This thing was very large! And they even had this big bucket that was hanging from the ceiling that would fill with LOTS of water and tip over making a very LOUD noise. It scared William multiple times. I was even scared! It made such a loud noise! I'm not a fan of loud noises. We had a fun time at the pool and it was fun to be with Heidi. After the pool we met up with Jeff, Blake, Sheena, Jared, and Stacie for dinner for Jeff's birthday. I love it when we are all together, it's a blast everytime!
I got some pictures of the kids at the pool and some funny footage of Cole twirling around like a ballerina. I wish I knew how to put music to my videos because I'd really like to put some classical music with that video. It's hilarious!


2 comments:
This made me super homesick for everyone, but I'm so glad you guys love to hang out with each other...it melts my heart!!! I love you all! Happy Valentines Day!
Glad you didn't write about the "incident". When we went out for V-day weekend to a sweet hotel with the kiddos, I bought life jackets for the hotel pool...just in case. They looked pretty funny swimming around in the hot tub with life jackets. I'll post some pics.
Post a Comment