Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I haven't studied in the library at all this semester until now. And I just realized why. It is more distracting sitting here eavesdropping on random whispers rather than sitting in my room listening to music, I am hungry and I don't have my wonderful cupboard a few strides away...so sad, and it's COLD IN HERE!
It is official, the BYU Library is for a select few. Luckily I'm not one of them! I can't take it! Only 2 more hours and I'll take my Marketing Midterm and go to my cozy home; food cupboard and all.
Let's hope that this midterm is gracious to me and I don't fail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never liked studying in the library either. There were too many distractions! Comfort food at home...yum...delicious thoughts...the mid term will be a slam dunk!

mikell brynn said...

well it didn't go as well as i would have liked, but i'm glad it is over.

Aubrey said...

I once had a friend write a Daily Herald article about me and how much I just adored the library...my popularity definitely took off after that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Glad it's over!!!