YIKES! I didn't know I had been tagged! Sorry kari you had to wait so long!!!!!!
What was I doing ten years ago?
Man ten years ago! Ten years ago I was 11 years old.....MIDDLE SCHOOL, the best years of everyone's life! I went to Franklin Middle School and I was in sixth grade and my best friend was Cordy See and I had a crush on Conrad Barber. haha. I can't believe I remember his name. I did cross country and was abnormally skinny (thanks dad and mom for the genes), people called me toothpick and walking stick. It was pretty awesome! OH back then my favorite outfit was my Arizona turquoise shirt with my silver and turquoise horse necklace that I wore everyday, I always wore my hair in a pony tail and I guess you could say I was a bit nerdy. I had a chubby face and big teeth, but I was so gosh darn cute. I always enjoyed going to Kari and Kristins' in Pasco for winter and summer time because we got to play in the pool, drive four-wheelers, and jump on the trampoline. I loved it. We always played truth or dare games in the barn (we ran around the pool once in our underwear and grandma melba saw us!!!!! I've never laughed so hard in my life!!!)
What was I doing one year ago?
A year ago I attended Whatcom Community College in Bellingham, WA and I loved it! I worked at Premier Graphics and I did slave labor most of the time...I made high school planners! But I loved the summers in Bellingham because we got to play at the fun parks, go camping, ATV-ing, go to baseball games, run on the trails, trained for the St. George Marathon, and it was all great!
5 Snacks I enjoy:
-I'm kind of a health freak...
1. starbursts
2. apples and peanut butter with honey mixed in it
3. ritz crackers
4. bagels and cream cheese
5. carrots (any veggie)
5 Songs I know all the Words to:
1. Man in the Middle by Michael Jackson (haha everyone should memorize this song...jk)
2. Come What May by Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
3. American Girl by Tom Petty
4. Lady Madonna by The Beatles
5. any Jack Johnson or Matt Costa song
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
1. buy a new ward robe complete with cowboy boots and a large belt buckle
2. all the backpacking gear I would ever need
3. a trip to Fiji and Samoa for my family and I
4. start my own recreation business
5. buy a farmland with pigs, horses, sheep, llamas, a duck pond with ducks and swans and turtles and big bull frogs, a greenhouse for exotic flowers and plants, land to plant my own garden for vegetables
5 of my many bad habits:
- i like that it says "many" bad habits...ha
1. I bite my finger nails a lot, I've tried quitting about 200 times.
2. I worry too much about myself
3. I procrastinate my homework and assignments
4. Leaving my stuff all around, I make small trails of "stuff" everywhere I go....kind of resembles an ant trail.
5. I go to bed later than I should.
5 Things I like doing:
1. camping with my family and friends
2. hiking with family and friends
3. swimming in wave pools and the ocean waves!
5. laughing a lot so much it hurts!
5 Things I will NEVER wear again:
1. After I was identified as "bow girl" from a substitute teacher in elementary school I vowed never to wear those large bows again!!!!!! sorry mom! but they were cute before that....
2. windbreakers....yiiiiiiikes
3. scrunchies...what were we thinking girls??!?!?
4. braces....yeah I WILL NEVER EVER wear those again. well lets hope not.
5. tapered pants.
5 of my Favorite Toys:
I don't have many toys...sad
1. my bike (the old 1970s cruiser, its so fun!)
2. my aerobie frisbee, its soars amazingly
3. my neice and nephew...they aren't exactly toys...but they can be likened to them in the fact that they are so fun to play with!
4. my mp3 player on my phone is nice to listen too while I do homework
5. my roommates lap top....haha I don't have any toys I just realized.
THAT WAS AWESOME! thanks kari for tagging me! Um i think I'm gonna tag...my mom and dad so that they have to make a blog now!!!!!
5 comments:
That was fun to read, we did some crazy things over at the barn, I forgot when Grandma Melba saw us! That was so fun when we used to go stay at eachothers houses during the summer, being young was the best!
That was fun to read! Oh no!!! The pressure's on...guess I better get Brandt over here to help us out!
Ha ha, that was great. I'm pretty sure that being the oldest of the cousins I was the instigator of most of the naughtiness. How is it that we grew up in the same house and we have such different tastes, I'm such a junkfood addict. Funny! Oh, and did you know that Jeff and my song is "Come What May"? Maybe if we have an anniversary party we'll let you sing it for us. I still remember our first date rock climbing and Jeff shouting out "Come What May" as he reached the top...thus solidifying 'our song'...those were the days! Mm.
Hey Mikell! I just saw you blog link, and I'm glad you've joined the family! I sounds like you enjoying Provo and all its crazy weather, it's really not a terrible place to be. Have fun at the Y and maybe we'll see you this fall!
Oh for Pete's sake! Update your blog already!
Post a Comment