i guess this blogging reflects my skills for journaling....i'ma notta soa goodah.
The funnest thing that has happened this week, it takes the cake...Heidi, Cole, and Halle came to visit in Provo on Monday. We played at Scera Pool all day and i loved every minute of it. Luckily Halle was there to save me from drowning, i wish i had a picture of her disaster stricken look when she came to "rescue" me. And Cole volunteeringly tried to drown himself a couple times...hah, he doesn't quite know how to jump to you and away from the side of the pool. He thinks he's superman or something.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
5 comments:
Sounds like fun! Excited to see you in a few weeks!
I'm glad you didn't drown. Good thing you have such a cute lifegaurd! ;)
How great it is to have a sister! Heidi is your one and only and you hers! Pretty neat!!! I love you both!
Mikell, we did have a blast, didn't we? Well, next time I promise to bring my camera so I can send you some cute pictures. I love your camera, and I'd love one like it, but it's a bummer when it comes to posting pictures on the web or sending emails. How bout you just take cute pictures of my kids and give me doubles, and I'll take pictures for you and send them via email. We'll be a fantastic picture taking duo, monopolizing the world of 35mm(much better quality than digital I might add) and digital photography!
Hey... happen to randomly browse thru your blog... you have an email or something? i am from singapore though, 23 this year. e-mail: dadeedum@hotmail.com =)
Post a Comment