Saturday, July 9, 2011

I flew, like a bird!!!

Nervous happy! At this point you're so excited that all you can do is smile.

Kevin, my instructor. He had large gages, a plethora of tattoos, and hilariously funny. It was perfect!
Half way up, 10 minutes till jump time!
The red standby light came on and everyone put on their helmets. And I freaked out.
Reeeeady, seeeeet....
GOOOOOO!
This is my favorite picture of the free fall. We did 3 flips and he caught my screaming face!
FLYING!!!
WOOOOOO-EEEEEE!!! The greatest feeling in the world!

The parachute ride was my favorite. You're floating slowly down to the ground. We did some fun turns up there and I even got to control the parachute. So awesome.

I'm alive!!!

I did it! Phew!!! So wild!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I peed my pants just watching this!!! Ha ha ha!

Let's do this together when we're in our 80's...after all my kids have grown up and I'm not afraid to die anymore!!

Momma G. said...

Awesome Mikell! You look so happy! Oh, to be young again!!! Glad you got to try it once, now get that out of your system!

Garden Street Zoo said...

You are a rock star! I am super impressed.

p.s. Your hair looks fabulous!

shaunie said...

I love your mom's comment. That's an impressive feat! I hate the feeling of falling, so you won't see me skydiving any time soon!