Tuesday, April 13, 2010
whoopsies!
Just this morning, approximately 9 minutes ago, I fell asleep on the phone while calling an automated insurance company phone line. I figured it was all a dream as I heard just before I woke up, "Your entry was invalid, please hold while I transfer you to a Customer Service Rep...." La la land. What is happening to me?! I fall asleep sitting upright in my chair holding the phone? Apparently the patient Cadee had in our office for the last 15 minutes said "Bye" to both us and kindly giving eye contact. Too bad my eyes were closed and I don't remember any of it. Also, here's another I don't remember my boss saying to Cadee and I, "I'll be back, I have a meeting." All I can say is at least I had the phone in my hand. Those lovely computer automated voices are just so soothing I guess....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WAKE UP!!!!
You are just like Mom! You guys can fall asleep anywhere. I still think it's funny that she slept through Lord of the Ring in the theater. It is so loud! How could she sleep through that!?
No joke! We do have a serious problem here. Bedtime at 8? Naw.
Post a Comment