Monday, April 5, 2010

101 Post!

And TOTALLY redeem myself...from that last post!
This weekend was awesome! Here is what I did:
Friday night snowboarding at Sundance (It was my first time night skiing. Kind of icy, but so fun!! I forgot my shell, so I was FREEZING when the sun when down...luckily Jared is a gentlemen and lent me his coat. Phew!), Saturday General Conference and a little stop at the Deseret Bookstore between sessions (I finally got that DVD about President Hinckley I've wanted so badly...it's so good!!! I watched it Saturday night.) and then I hiked up Slate Canyon and read up there for awhile (that was very peaceful, however, there are some bums that live up there which kind of creeped me out, Sunday General Conference and had TWO ham meals!!! I seriously lucked out. Lunch at Jared and Stacie's with her family and friends. Then dinner at Kaylene's Grandparents house in Springville with her family (I love families. ALL OF THEM! I just love being around any family and it was so nice to be around Stacie's and Kaylene's families for Easter. I was very grateful for the invitations cause I was feeling a little homesick Saturday.)
Today was really good too! Work went by quickly and I think tomorrow my boss is buying us lunch. Sweet! I watched the NCAA championships with my FHE group. We all really wanted Butler to take it. So close! It was a good game, that was the first time that I've actually been enthralled in a basketball game...Stacie and Jared would be proud of this.
Hope your Easter was wonderful!
Here are some pictures from snowboarding:Making good use of our time on that slooooow ski lift.

3 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

Haha I'm so happy you watched that game! It was super close and it was one of the first times I didn't really care who won! We are glad you got to come over for lunch with us on Sunday. . . haha the Musso family is a little crazy but we sure have alot of fun when we get together!

Anonymous said...

You always look cute! How do you do that?

Mom said...

Dad watched that game as well! He said it was one of the best college games he has ever watched. Glad you had fun on Easter and snowboarding! Cute pictures!!! Love you!!!