Okay, so this next photo cracks me up because 1) she's giving a thumbs up and 2) her feet look enormous.
While up on the mountain we noticed I had a slight high water problem...
Doesn't it look fun to lie upside down?!
The best part of the hike down the "Y" was this:
***Side note: heidi's pants were falling off as she was running...haha
We made it down gracefully without any injuries! Success!
After our hike we went to get some sushi for lunch. It was MMMmmmgood and I learned that I need to practice holding chopsticks. And using them for that matter. Also, we learned that the Japanese mean business when they say something is spicy. The artichoke hearts (at least that is what it looked like) were burning with ginger and the wasabi was fire itself. Lesson learned: Don't taste test in large quantities.
After lunch we went shopping at the mall. We found some suuuper cute items such as these:
I should be paid for modeling these muffs.
Stay tuned for next month's events!
CHEERS!
4 comments:
This little guy:
http://www.theblackburnfamily.com/gallery2/d/2093-2/black+bunny+one.jpg
would like to have a word with whomever made those earmuffs.
Oh my hottie hottie! You definitely should be paid. I don't think anyone could pull those off like you do. :)
You two are one-of-a-kind!!! I loved the video! It made me laugh out loud! Glad you had a "sister" day! Love ya! Mom
Ha ha, I look so dorky. "Okay! I'm done, I'm done!"
Post a Comment