Saturday, November 17, 2007

have yourself a jazzy little christmas

it's official: i've started listening to christmas music and proud of it! :) i get most excited about the holidays because i can surround myself with family! but here are some top favorites for the christmas season:

#2 the first day i pull out my scarves and i wrap those buggers around my neck like 3 times.
#3 MUSIC! jazzy christmas music..i'm talking like "baby its cold outside" or "sleigh bells ring" or possibly "chestnuts roasting"
#4 snowball fights...this year i will have a snowball fight! heidi, jared, blake, and brandt...its on!
#5 snuggling under my blankets watching snow falling on the ground (its a bit grandma-ish, but its so neat to watch)!!
#6 snowboarding in powder, it feels like you're gliding on clouds!
#7 hot chocolate with grasshopper cookies...MMMmmm
#8 SLEDDING and doing front flips down the side of hills in powder
#9 snow cows, indigenous to white pass, wa
#10 making christmas cards and making oodles of goodies

I could go on with more things, but I'll spare you all. I wish you all a safe and happy holidays!!!

6 comments:

Ben said...

I'm curious...what are the snow cows at White Pass?

Anonymous said...

Mikell,
I wish you were here so we could listen to the music together. I remember how much you love it! We'll have some fun times in UTAH! See you in a couple of weeks! Love ya
P.S. Shaunie, "snow cows" is a little family adventure in slow motion. We'll send you the video sometime!

The Two of Us said...

Oh Mikell...you sound just like me! I freak out about the holidays!!!

Garden Street Zoo said...

Mikell,

I am so with you on loving Christmas season! I have a whole rubber-maid container of scarves, it is totally pathetic, but I just can't help myself. I am also fairly obsessed with classic Christmas tunes. I have been eying a Christmas CD that is for sale at Starbucks for a few weeks now. They are really fun jazzy classic Christmas CDs. I have two already. Have you ever checked them out? I should burn the ones I have for you...have a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Can I get a MOOOOOOOOOO! Gotta love that video.

I promised myself I wasn't going to celebrate Christmas yet so that I wouldn't get sick of it, but I LIED! Yesterday me, Halle, and Cole hung up snowflakes and ornaments with strings above our banister. It looks quite cute, and we had a good time. Jingle bells ya'll...I've surrendered to merriment!

Kari said...

The holidays never last quite long enough!