Monday, October 29, 2007

It was a good weekend. I saw my family again, who I adore and love very much and I learned more about my grandpa than I ever did before. It's funny how much you learn about someone once they are gone, how come? I loved the story that my uncle Kent told about how grandpa shot three deer in one sitting, a five point and two four points!!! Thats amazing. Truly that best hunter I'll ever know!
When I was at my grandparent's house I was looking at their highschool yearbook and it is so sweet. My grandma and grandpa were highschool sweethearts. I love that! My grandma is so pretty and grandpa is a handsome man, he looks so much like John Wayne. Way to go grandma!
But I just wanted to say that I love my grandparents very much.

9 comments:

Garden Street Zoo said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. It is neat that your family was able to share all their wonderful memories about him with eachother. p.s. on a lighter note - really like you glasses. They make you look very sophisticated!

mikell brynn said...

thanks beth!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there crazy... Don't know what to say really other than hi and I miss you Jared and Blake. Say hi for me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was a good week huh? Well, sorry that you're cool dorky. That's too bad...I wonder where you got that from? I'm pretty sure that I'm just cool, minus the dorky. Good luck with that.

P.S. What gives Brandt? "I miss you Jared and Blake"...thanks a lot you fiend.

mikell brynn said...

what brandt really means to say is "im iss you, jared, and blake so much because you guys are awesome, guys as in jared, blake, and mikell."
just wanted to clear that one up a bit.

mikell brynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You can't even post a coolly thorough comment. It's official. You are dorky.

mikell brynn said...

yeah...

Anonymous said...

P.S. That picture of those kids dressed as Napoleon and Pedro is soooo funny!