The lovely and fun crew at the Sun Valley Resort:
Monday, February 21, 2011
Semana de Presidente
This was the best weekend I've had in a long, long time. I looooooove the mountains so much, I cannot get enough of them. Jackson, Wyoming is beautiful in the spring and Sun Valley, Idaho is beautiful in the winter. Plus the skiing was thee best. Fresh powder! Haven't had that in a loooong time! Seriously the best ski day I've ever experienced. Despite the hurricane winds at the top of Baldy it was still AMAZING!! I loved the cabin setting, the fire, the delicious home cooked meals, the gorgeous scenery, the company, and all. Best weekend by far!
The lovely and fun crew at the Sun Valley Resort:
(Left to right: Cole, Phil, Josh, myself, Austin, Lisa, Morgan, Katie, Alli, Jordan, and Kaylene)
The lovely and fun crew at the Sun Valley Resort:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time! I love the snow sculpture in back of you! Cool!
Awesome! P.S. Give that hat to Stacie!
Post a Comment