Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YA FILTHY ANIMAL!

More Christmas spirit in these pictures than your heart can handle! It will, in fact, grow three sizes larger! Merry Christmas! And thank you to Josh K. for taking these, we had a blast! And another thank you to D.I. for providing these amazing sweaters.
(title compliments of Morgan, Lisa, Megan, and crew).
Kaylene with cat in mug. A hop, skip-a-roo!
Jazzy Jessica
"Walking in a winter wonderland...!"
Merry Christmas to all!
What part of snowball fight don't you understand Jessica?! You're not suppose to throw snow on yourself!
Peek-a-boo!
Golden Girls pose.
"Get outta town?! NO WAY! Das craaazy girl!"

Classy bridge pose holding hands.
Katie's mittens!
Kaylene looks way to happy to be wearing that hat!

And I quote Katie C.-"We look way too happy and comfortable in those sweaters."
TAH-DAH!

the end.

6 comments:

Momma G. said...

Those are awesome! Love it!!!

shaunie said...

I miss that park. The sweaters are awesome! DI is a gem.

Garden Street Zoo said...

These are the best Christmas pictures ever!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love these! They crack me up! Have fun in WA!

Anonymous said...

You girlz make Christmas Sweaters look PHAT!! Get down girl, go ahead, get down!

Emily said...

These pictures are AMAZING! They should be in a Christmas sweater catalogue! you girls are gorgeous!