Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ward Conference was today and it was wonderful. I felt so good during all my meetings. Well, I attempted to go to Sunday School, but on my way to get a drink of water I saw my friend Aubrey from my previous ward. It was so good talking with her! I miss you Aubs! So I talked with Aubrey while Sunday School started and apparently ended 2 seconds after I sat back down in the classroom. I felt a bit silly...But besides that Sacrament meeting was beautiful and Relief Society was inspiring. All in all a really good day. Things are getting brighter here. :)

3 comments:

Dan said...

She must have been patrolling the halls because I ran into Aubrey when Sunday School was starting too. And, like you, we spoke until about 5 minutes before class ended.

Mikell said...

haha! maybe she's secretly and purposefully keeping people from their meetings...hmmm?

Anonymous said...

Love you Mikell!!!