my dentist is in with the times people. while he drills and cleans your pearlies, you sit back in the comfort of your chair watching t.v. shows through shades. man vs. wild in dominican republic! it was sweeeeet.
I hope your face is no longer numb. Amberlee's is still numb from getting wisdom teeth out over 2 years ago. This can occasionally lead to a drueling problem. haha
5 comments:
Awesome!!! What a dentist visit dream!!!
Last time I went to the dentist they had a huge plasma screen TV on the ceiling...showing Veggie Tales.
i am so sorry! i actually think veggie tales is pretty funny though especially the song about the cebu. you should check that out.
I hope your face is no longer numb. Amberlee's is still numb from getting wisdom teeth out over 2 years ago. This can occasionally lead to a drueling problem. haha
haha! ...in all seriousness though, my condolences Amberlee.
Post a Comment