i'm mostly excited to be done with this internship because i am a drowsy driver (as i found out from a driving ad the other day) and i'm afraid for my life. only 2 more days! i can make it!
5 comments:
Mom
said...
Yahoo! 2 days left! On to new adventures fur sure!!! I love you! STAY AWAKE!!!
Gotta watch out for that drowsy driving- Ben's college roommate crashed and killed his passenger due to falling asleep at the wheel. It was really sad and hard for the poor guy, so we take extra care with being sleepy while driving.
5 comments:
Yahoo! 2 days left! On to new adventures fur sure!!! I love you!
STAY AWAKE!!!
Yahoo! 2 days left! On to new adventures fur sure!!! I love you!
STAY AWAKE!!!
Got a little carried away there!!!
Gotta watch out for that drowsy driving- Ben's college roommate crashed and killed his passenger due to falling asleep at the wheel. It was really sad and hard for the poor guy, so we take extra care with being sleepy while driving.
Whenever I fall asleep at the wheel I dream that people are yelling at me and screaming, and then when I wake up, they usually are...crazy.
Post a Comment