Sunday, May 31, 2009

HEY!

Ah to be a kid again! Okay so I brought my camera this weekend to make sure I took some pictures from Jared and Stace's wedding, but um I always forgot to bring it with me to the luncheon, reception, and temple grounds. Thats three chances people!!! Ah well, Heidi and everyone else got some, I'm sure they'll be posting them sometime soon. But as you can see from this post I did have my camera handy at Heidi's while I stayed there for a couple days. The above picture is Cole doing his "Most Goofiest Face Ever". I told him to make a funny face and that is what he gave. Halle and William were coloring away wit the magic markers below. William is real good at repeating phrases, such as "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!"

These are poppies growing in my grandma's garden. I've never seen a poppy plant this big before. I was amazed, so I had to take a picture. Below is a video of Halle and Cole on the trampoline, I'm considering putting it on America's Funniest Videos. While they were jumping on the trampoline the sprinkler is underneath shooting water up. They'd never jumped with a sprinkler under the tramp before so they were really having a blast. Halle is screaming and laughing the whole time, its hilarious. Heidi and I were talking afterwards about how we used to jump on the tramp with the sprinkler when we were little. It seemed that the sprinkler shot up really high back then, but now its like a little skip. Its funny how everything is giant size when you're a kid. Anyway enjoy the movie and be sure to watch for Cole's face plant in the netting! :0) best part!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could seriously watch that video over and over again. It makes me laugh so hard to watch Cole fly that far! Ahhh, I just watched it 3 times. My stomach hurts!

Stacie and Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie and Jared said...

LOL that is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Those kids are hilarious!