This weekend I learned that if you say my major RMYL really fast to people unfamiliar with what RMYL is, it sounds like this:
Landon: Mikell, what are you studying in school? What is your major?
Mikell: RMYL, best major ever.
Landon: Armored Whale?! You are studying armored whale?! Are you training to fight armored whale?
Mikell: Yes. I am very skilled...in armored whale tactics.
Landon: Amazing!
You kind of have to know Landon to really understand how funny this conversation was. OH, and this is my second post today. I must be really be busy guys. Actually today I went for a bike ride with Kristi. We rode to Utah Lake on the Provo River Trail. I almost ran over 2 snakes and I screamed like a little girl. It was great! We have some pictures and video of the adventure. Those might be on here sometime...tonight if I don't have anything going on because it is already 9:00pm and I'm blogging. Or tomorrow if I still don't have anything going on. Thing to look forward to this week though is X-Men Origins: Wolverine. And yes, I just might wear a shirt with 3 slash marks. CAUSE ITS AWESOME! Don't be jealous!
No comments:
Post a Comment