Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introducing Mrs. Stacie Gibbons

Yes, that's right folks, Jared and Stacie are gettin' married. Sweet sassy molassy! We held a little surprise engagement party for Stacie and Jared last night. We ate delicious desserts and had an awesome time! Congratulations to Stacie and Jared!!!
So happy :) Stacie's future in-laws and soon to be husband. She is really lucky.
Friends from our ward last year at The Branbury.
More said friends...!
Friends and roommates :)
The after party consisted of Kristi, Emily, and I performing our sweet dances moves for Stacie, accompanied by Arabic musical sensation, Habebot.

5 comments:

shaunie said...

Congratulations Jared! I honestly didn't even know he was dating anyone. :) You're the second person I know of(my hubby being first) that says "sweet sassy molassey." Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelso I didn't know you had moves like that! We will have to have a play that kind of music more often

The Mothership said...

congrats to Jared and Stacie! That's so exciting! They look really cute together.

Emily said...

hmmm... I am pretty glad that that movie was posted... SWEET SASSY MOLASSY, MIKELL WE HAVE AMAZING DANCE SKILLS!

k and p said...

glad to hear the news! thats awesome! Has the big day been picked out yet?