yes! finally i have a reason to play christmas music! i walked to school today in the snow at 6:30am this morning and it was cold, yet lovely. i had my mittens, winter coat, and umbrella. it was snowmazing.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know what you mean! The other day when I went grocery shopping, I took my ipod and listened to some Christmas favorites so that I wouldn't have to listen to the awful Smith's selection of crappy alternative radio stations. It was SNOWMAZING! I've never shopped like that before. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...and then I can see you all for Christmas! Yaaaayyyyy!
I got your text message and I hope some of that comes our way, only not when you are driving here!! You are so funny Mikell! You have always loved to listen to Christmas music the day after Halloween...I love this time of year...the music, the snow, warm soup, homemade breads, cinnamon rolls...YUM! Have a snowmazing day!!!
4 comments:
I know what you mean! The other day when I went grocery shopping, I took my ipod and listened to some Christmas favorites so that I wouldn't have to listen to the awful Smith's selection of crappy alternative radio stations. It was SNOWMAZING! I've never shopped like that before. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...and then I can see you all for Christmas! Yaaaayyyyy!
I got your text message and I hope some of that comes our way, only not when you are driving here!! You are so funny Mikell! You have always loved to listen to Christmas music the day after Halloween...I love this time of year...the music, the snow, warm soup, homemade breads, cinnamon rolls...YUM! Have a snowmazing day!!!
I wanted to know where you got that picture! I love that! Let me know...
I wanted to know where you got that picture! I love that! Let me know...
Post a Comment