Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First school overload freak out for this semester! YAY!

Notice it says "for this semester" which implies that there is a slight possibility that there will be more and there have many others in the past. Yes, I get stressed out. I admit that I can get a little emotional about school. I WANT TO DO GOOD! OKAY! But right now I don't care because I'm writing a post whilst I should be trying to finish my research introduction chapter which is due in 30 minutes. BAH! I did manage to study and take my Floral Design I.D. exam, read about African civilization in the 1500s and take the online quiz, write a journal entry for my religion class, and go to work for 3 hours. Yesterday was to eventful for my liking. But wait there's more! Still to come is a large quiz worth copious amounts of points today for my research class and a religion quiz. The only thing I can think that is substantially exciting and not point related is taking a tour of LaVell Edwards Stadium for my rmyl 483 class. Thank you Mr. Edwards.
And thank you kristi and stacie who still think I'm cool even though I'm kind of a nerd.

3 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

You are always cool and I love your freaking face off because you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Did you run the St. George marathon or something? Some guy in my ward said he saw you down there while he was cheering his brother on.

mikell brynn said...

you're kidding... right? yes, yes you are.