Tuesday, September 2, 2008

hallelujah! school started!

Today is the first day of classes at BYU and I am loving every single minute. I love seeing all the students walking to classes and freshman aimlessly wandering the campus looking for the MARB or JFSB or what have you. I can barely keep up with all those crazy abbreviations! Poor kids.
Today I had Floral Design and I'm stoked for this class because I get to make beautiful arrangements and learn about flowers (and I really love love plants). Plus one of my Aspen Grove friends is in the class which is also another sweet aspect of the class!!!! Ev
erything is fabulous. My ward is dang cool. One downer, the gas company, Quest, are hosers. They haven't come by to turn on our meter after we've called twice. Cold showers are not pleasant. 
AHaha! And now I can here my rockin' roommate Stacie playing Guitar Hero! I love my roommates :) I think I'm going to go join in the shredding! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

I love my roommates too!!! And you are one of them! :) We still need to come up with a band name!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad you had a good first day! Do I get to play Guitar Hero when I come for the marathon? I think I'm gonna rock!!!

mikell brynn said...

Yes of course you get to play Mom! And you already rock!