Today was AWESOME!!!!!! All the talks and lessons were so good. I learned tons! A scripture to live by 2 Timothy 1:7. DO it. The first talk today was about Faith and Increasing Faith, then the next talk was about having a believing heart and to not fear. Fear is the opposite of faith. Its kind of a no brainer, but what I realized is that the spirit power comes from having faith. The power of the spirit to do what we are called to do!! Then the Sunday school lesson I remember a part saying "purge iniquity" from our selves. Get rid of it! And what better way to do that through true repentance! Which was the Relief Society lesson! Badda bing badda boom! It was like that this Sunday, one thing leading to the next! Line upon line, precept upon precept! It was an answer to my prayers and I am grateful.
But in reference to the title of this post...ay caramba, mama mia. I have two exams this week, a group assignment due, a job interview, work MWF, FHE, prepare a relief society lesson, and squeeze in a bit of sanity...hopefully. Its gonna be awesome.
6 comments:
Awesome! I'm glad you had a great Sunday and you know those things are true!!! Good luck on the busy week and hang in there on the job search! It's a jungle out there, but you'll find one! I love ya!
a jungle! more like a NIGHTMARE! Kidding!
How did your week go? I've had weeks like that...plus 3 kids!!!! Talk about crazy loco.
my week went something like a first grader with ADHD. but this week will be more like Festus sleeping out in the backyard in the sun, soaking it up.
i just compared my life to a dog...eesh.
Post a Comment