You are lucky to have siblings close by, especially sisters. I wish some of mine lived a lot closer so we could do silly things together and laugh too much.
"jorge luis borges" is really Shaunie. It's Ben's log-in name, Borges is a famous Latin-American author. Just so you didn't think a psycho was stalking you or anything!
5 comments:
Me too! Charlie, let's go to candy mountain Charlie! Chaaaarlie!
oh you're too funny. i saw that video and its a tad creepy!
I agree that you have a pretty rockin' sis! But man, you ladies need to lay off the collagen! Your lips are looking mighty plump!
You are lucky to have siblings close by, especially sisters. I wish some of mine lived a lot closer so we could do silly things together and laugh too much.
"jorge luis borges" is really Shaunie. It's Ben's log-in name, Borges is a famous Latin-American author. Just so you didn't think a psycho was stalking you or anything!
Post a Comment